*NEW* KeepSomeItems Mod
Currently, when a player dies this mod:
- Chooses one random Weapon (All vanilla weapons + all mod items that extend ItemSword or ItemBow)
- Chooses one random Armor (All vanilla armor + all mod items that extend ItemArmor)
- Chooses one random Tool (All vanilla tools + all mod items that extend ItemTool)
- Chooses two random remaining inventory items (This portion checks the entire inventory, minus the items already set to be given back to the player, for two random ItemStacks. This can include weapons, tools or armor especially if the player is only holding those types of items.)
- All other items in the player’s inventory will be dropped on the ground as in vanilla Minecraft for the player to retrieve or to hear sizzle away in the magma sauce.
Player Strategy with this Mod Installed:
Players carrying high quality items should carry as little as possible in order to increase their chances of keeping these items.
No pun intended, okay yeah it was. So anyway I wanted to say thanks to everyone who’s downloaded my LittleHelpers mod. We’ve reached 500 downloads in 7 days. For me, that’s amazing. I should have created an automation mod before! 😀
So, from this excitement, I was inspired to add on to the mod by creating two new machines! All of the info is at the mod’s project page at http://www.MinecraftForums.net
So, I’ve decided to shelve my EMPIRE mod. It’s currently in a non-released alpha stage that I’ll probably work on after MinecraftForge get’s updated to 1.8. I know this could be a while, so I’ve started a new mod in my VERY TINY amount of spare time.
As the name suggests, the mod will bring a small amount of automation to Minecraft. This mod is not unlike other automation mods per se, but it will have my own ideas incorporated. I always believed that most automation mods are super “over-powered,” but I always used them to take care of mundane tasks. However, when I finish exploring for a day and have two chests full of wheat, meat and wool. I feel like there’s quite a bit taken away from the game. In effect, my mod will have automation, but will also require the users input every now and then. So far, the “Fishery” is done and I am working on the “Crop Farmer.” When the latter is complete it will be a short hop to completing the “Big Crop Farmer” which takes care of watermelons and pumpkins. The last helper in the project as it’s currently planned, will be the Sapling Planter. I hope those of you that like automation, but dislike overpowered automation, can appreciate my venture and enjoy my mod.
Thanks all. Have a great Minecraft day.
I’ll try to set a date for release soon!
All of my mods are now set to update and bug fix only. This is due to my latest project which I have entitled “EMPIRE.” Excited? You should be. I’m not going to release many details, but I’ll let you know that it includes the ability to build structures autonomously. What do these structures do? Well I’m not telling. Not yet at least.
Yup! That’s all you get for now.